- APPOINTMENTS – Appliance repair call outs are booked with a two-hour time slot. We can also call before arrival when requested, but if we are running late our engineer will call and let you know
- PROMPT SERVICE – Bookings are made for a same-day or next-day service, but give the office a call as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
- ANSWERING CALLS – We deal with any quotations or inquiries during office hours. If you have to leave a message during busy times, we will then call you back as soon as possible
- HONEST PRICING – There are no hidden prices or high-pressure sales gimmicks. We have a one-off labour charge that is fixed no matter how long the job takes. Parts prices if needed are quoted before you go ahead with any repair
- SENIOR ENGINEER WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE – Having previously worked for Hotpoint for 10 years. Our engineers have over 25 years of experience carrying out domestic appliance repairs
- FAST SERVICE – 9 out of 10 repairs are completed on the same day. However, if we do have to order any parts, as long as they are in stock we usually receive them within 48 hours
- GUARANTEE – Most manufacturers and insurance companies, have either a three or six months warranty for any parts fitted. Here at BA Repairs, there is a one-year money-back, no questions asked parts guarantee.
Tell us about the fault of your domestic appliance today.
For everything from tumble dryers to washing machine repairs in Hertfordshire and some areas of North London, one call to BA Repairs is all it takes to get the expertise you need when you need it most.